Constant usage deteriorates the reliability and performance of your computers and laptops. As such, they require optimization solutions on a frequent basis. In other words, it needs a powerful tool to revive and restore your system. Avast Cleanup Premium is one such avant-garde PC optimization tool that is powered by cutting-edge and surprisingly user-friendly technology. It detects and eliminates issues affecting performance, storage, and security of your device. This comprehensive toolkit comes in both paid and free versions. It is available for Windows device. However, its Mac version comes by the name of Avast Cleanup Pro.
In order to experience the full potential of this best-in-breed tool, users must first properly download and install the tool. Before you could begin the installation process, you should go to the official website of Avast. Then, you should either “Download” the free version of Avast Cleanup Premium. Else purchase and “Download” its paid version.
Avast Cleanup Premium Installation
- First of all, you must ensure that your system meets the specified requirements. You can check below for the same.
- Windows 10 except Mobile and IoT Core Edition; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition; Windows 7 SP1 or higher; Windows Vista SP2 or higher, except Starter Edition; Windows XP SP3, (only 32-bit)
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 Processor or above (compatible for SSE2 instructions)
- 256 MB RAM or above
- 100 MB free space on the hard disk
- Internet connection is needed to download, activate and use the VPN service
- Minimum Standard Screen Resolution of 800 x 600 pixels is recommended
- Besides that, you must ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your computer.
- Moreover, you must log in to your device as a user with administrator access.
Install Avast Cleanup Premium
- First and foremost, you should locate the downloaded setup file on your system. It must be on your system’s default download location i.e. the “Downloads Folder”. For this, click on the computer’s “Start” menu located at the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Then, click on “Computer” to open the File Folder. Now, look for “Downloads” under the “Favourites” section on the left panel. Finally, click on “Downloads” to open the list of recently downloaded files. Here, you should look for the Avast Cleanup Premium setup file “avast_cleanup_setup.exe”.
- Now, right-click this setup file.
- Next, you should select “Run As Administrator” from the following pop-up menu box.
- Thereafter, if you get the “User Account Control” window to seek your permission. Then, click on “Yes” or “Continue”.
- Subsequently, you should choose your preferred language from the drop-down menu box. Then, click on “OK”.
- The following window gives you the option to change the default location to save the Avast Cleanup Premium files. If you wish to make the change. Then, click on “Browse” and specify a preferred location. Finally, click on “Next”.
- Finally, click on the highlighted “Install” button to continue with the Avast Cleanup Premium installation process.
- Consequently, the installation process will begin. At the same time, the Installer will display the real-time status of the installation process. Hence, wait for the process to complete.
Once the process completes, click on “Finish” to exit.
- This completes the installation process for Avast Cleanup Premium.
- You can now access the user interface of Avast Cleanup Premium through the System Tray icon on your Taskbar. Alternatively, you can avail it on your desktop.
With this simple, one-time installation process, you can experience the benefits of unmatched computer performance and security.
For further help related to Avast Antivirus Visit – my.avast.com